Vitamin E OilBotanic Universe
Vitamin E Oil has a thick consistency and is easily absorbed by the skin, making it an excellent ingredient for moisturizers, serums, lip balms, cuticle balms, salves, sunscreen and more. Known to moisturize, vitamin E oil provides protection against environmental factors, reduce the appearance of fine lines, minimize UV damage and sustain the shelf life of formulations by acting as a natural preservative.
Adding 0.5% Vitamin E to a carrier oil will preserve the oil. If you want to preserve the oil and add benefits to the skin, add a minimum of 2% Vitamin E to a maximum of 30% to the formulation.
This cosmetic-grade Vitamin E is GMO-free and gluten-free.
**Tightly seal bottle and store in a cool, dark place to prevent oxidization.
Why everyone loves My Essential Business!
- 100% Canadian owned and operated
- Best rewards program in the industry
- Hassle-free return policy
- Orders to all provinces over $150 ship FREE*
- $10 flat rate shipping to all provinces for orders over $50*
- Your order is personally shipped by our team and we don't use a third party company
*weight restrictions apply, see shipping policies here