Virgin Organic Argan Oil (100 ml)Botanic Universe
NEW! Argan Oil is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E. It has a light golden colour and subtle nutty aroma. Commonly used to naturally improve hair, skin and nails. Combine with the essential oils for additional benefits.
- Acts as an effective emulsifier
- Hydrating (locks in moisture)
- Fantastic for nourishing frizzy, damaged hair or dry, flaky skin (dandruff)
- Anti-aging & anti-inflammatory properties
- May help soothe skin conditions including eczema, psoriasis, acne, stretch marks and scars
- May strengthen & stimulate hair, skin and nail growth
Ways to use:
- Add a few drops to dry, frizzy hair
- Add a few drops to your conditioner
- Coat your hair root to tip and massage in the argan oil then tie up for about 20 minutes and wash hair as normal (avoid roots if your hair is known to be oily)
- Add a drop or few to your facial moisturizer or body lotion
- Use as a base for massage oils (add essential oils of your choice)
Botanical Name: Argania Spinosa
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Aromatic Description: Argan Carrier Oil Organic has an unusual, somewhat nutty, spicy and oily scent.
Absorption: Absorbs into the skin at average speed, leaving a slight oily feeling on the skin.
Shelf Life: Argan Carrier Oil Organic is very stable. Users can expect a shelf life of 1 year with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration is recommended.
Size: 100 ml Bottle
All sales are final. Large orders MAY be shipped via UPS.