Super Jennie Menstrual CupAnigan Inc.
Made of 100% medical-grade silicone, this cup is designed to collect your period and can be safely worn for up to 12 hours! Once you become comfortable with inserting, wearing and removing your menstrual cup, you'll find that it is simple to use with minimal leakage!
Super Jennie menstrual cups are made in a USA facility that has stringent quality control measures in place, guaranteeing quality and safety.
Each cup includes detailed instructions on sanitization, folding, inserting, removing, cleaning and other important FAQs.
Choosing the right size for you:
- Small: Good for light to regular flow or a low to medium cervix. 31.99 ml (1.08 oz).
- Large : Good for regular to heavy flow or a medium to high cervix. 41.61 ml (1.41 oz).
Other important details:
- Slight discolouration & staining are natural. Boiling your cup after each cycle may help.
- When cleaning your cup, ensure you use potable water (especially when travelling).
- Includes a small cotton pouch for storing your cup.
- It is recommended to inspect your cup regularly to ensure it is still in good condition and replace it every 12 months.
- Blog: Menstrual Cups & Everything You Need to Know - We cover all of those looming questions you might have about menstrual cups and will convince you to get one!
- Blog: Essential Oils to Get You Through Your Period - Find our top recommended essential oils and recipes for "that time of the month."
All sales are final. Large orders MAY be shipped via UPS.