inspired by nature and bringing it indoors with our new seagrass placemats.
hand-woven using environmentally sustainable and biodegradable seagrass, these placemats add a warm layer of texture to any tablescape. the naturally coloured and braided weave is versatile enough to complement any colour scheme, and sets the stage for both everyday dining and festive occasions.
about the brand
from house of jude
hi i'm kristina! house of jude was born out of a love of turkish towels and a need for a cozy towel for my baby jude!
i have always adored wrapping myself in my turkish towels, known as peshtemals. they are super soft and absorbent, and they dry quickly. they roll up to be quite compact, making them perfect for the pool and for traveling. a hooded baby towel for jude made from this traditional Turkish weave was nowhere to be found. that's where house of jude came to be.
you and your babe need to snuggle up in our towels and blankets, and we know you will love them as much as we do!
- we strive to get all packages ordered before 12pm out on the same day. we want you to receive your order as soon as possible!
- we ship from toronto using both ups & canada post. po boxes will ship by canada post.
- orders +$100 - free provincial standard shipping
- orders under $100 - you pay, what we pay
- wholesale orders - you pay, what we pay
- orders to territories - you pay, what we pay
have a question?
we're here to help. we're a small but mighty team and we wear many hats around here. we try and answer all texts, messages, emails and calls asap. best ways to reach us
- use the chat below
- call or text 647.361.0399
- email us at email@example.com
we’re canadian and proud of it. since april 11, 2014, we have brought you reliable products for your healthy lifestyle needs. we have high standards, and everything we do is motivated by the desire to help you and the world we live in.
say yes to helping save the planet. we can't do it alone, so we need your help. every product and brand featured here contributes to a healthier world.
it's not just who we are, it's also who we represent. local canadian owned brands, with the majority being female/gay owned and operated. inclusivity is key around here.