Epsom SaltBotanic Universe
Widely known for its rich magnesium and sulfur mineral content (which are released when dissolved in warm water), Epsom salt can be used as an emulsifier in DIY projects. Adding a pinch or two may help the essential oils combine with liquids in your recipes.
After a good workout or a long day, add some Epsom salts and essential oils to your bath to relax your mind, and soothe tense and sore muscles (bonus: it can also help dry skin).
Why everyone loves My Essential Business!
- 100% Canadian owned and operated
- Best rewards program in the industry
- Hassle-free return policy
- Orders to all provinces over $150 ship FREE*
- $10 flat rate shipping to all provinces for orders over $50*
- Your order is personally shipped by our team and we don't use a third party company
*weight restrictions apply, see shipping policies here