Argan Oil Virgin OrganicBotanic Universe
Rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E, Argan Oil is an effective emulsifier for your DIY projects. Its hydrating properties can help soothe skin conditions including eczema, psoriasis, acne, stretch marks and scars. It also has anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties, and may help strengthen and stimulate hair, skin, and nail growth.
Use it as a base for massage oils (add essential oils for additional benefits), or try adding a few drops to dry, frizzy hair, or to your face moisturizer, or body lotion.
Colour: Light golden liquid
Aromatic Description: Slightly nutty, spicy and oily
Common Uses: Naturally improves frizzy hair, dry skin, and nails. Absorption: Absorbs into the skin at average speed, leaving a slight oily feeling on the skin
Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of 1 year with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight), refrigeration is recommended once opened
Extraction Method: Cold-pressed
Processing Type: Unrefined
Origin: North Africa (including Morocco)
Why everyone loves My Essential Business!
- 100% Canadian owned and operated
- Best rewards program in the industry
- Hassle-free return policy
- Orders to all provinces over $150 ship FREE*
- $10 flat rate shipping to all provinces for orders over $50*
- Your order is personally shipped by our team and we don't use a third party company
*weight restrictions apply, see shipping policies here