Healthy with Essential Oils Tear PadBattlefield Press
INTRODUCTION TO ESSENTIAL OILS TEAR PAD!!
This beautifully redesigned tear pad highlights everything that could be taught in an intro to an essential oils class. Perfectly laid out and easy to follow, teaching has never been easier.
Confidently give these tear pad sheets to your class participants and know that they have the basic knowledge and background to make informed decisions about their choice of essential oils and the company in which they should choose.
- Top Oils for Better Health
- What are Essential Oils?
- Where, What, How? (Key factors to look for in an essential oil company - sourcing, extracting and testing practices)
- How do I use Essential Oils? (Internally, Topically, Aromatically, Environmentally)
- Safety and Precautions (with recommended ideal amount chart)
- Carrier Oils (with recommended dilution chart)
- Top 10 Essential Oils and Suggested Uses (Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Oregano, Frankincense, Respiratory Blend, Digestive Blend, Protective Blend, Soothing Blend)
- Notes Section (with an area to write Wellness Consult Date and your contact information)
- Recipe Corner (Roller bottle blends, diffuser blends, cleaning recipes)
Includes 50 two-sided sheets.