Make your very own festive hand soap using our recipe below! If you love fall, you'll love the spicy citrus aromas of this hand soap. Plus, it's all natural, economical, and environmentally friendly!
- 2 tbsp Castille Soap
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Glycerin
- 1/2 tsp Fractionated Coconut Oil (optional)
- 2 drops Clove essential oil
- 2 drops Protective Blend (On Guard, Thieves, or equivalent essential oil blend)
- 1 drop Wild Orange essential oil
- 1 drop Cassia or Cinnamon essential oil
In a 250 mL PET Plastic Foaming Bottle, combine the ingredients above and top it up with water. When you run out, simply refill the same bottle.
PET Plastic (otherwise known as polyethylene terephthalate) can safely be used to store essential oil creations such as foaming handsoap or facewash in which the potency has been diluted. We do not recommend storing pure essential oils as this may deteriorate the plastic.
Bottles, diffusers, and more can be found on myessentialbusiness.com!