Do you believe in the healing and spiritual properties of crystals? Or maybe you're just looking for some new and exciting blends to try! Below we have crafted 12 essential oil roller bottle blends that align with the each of our gemstone roller ball properties. These blends are a ton of fun to make and they smell amazing too!
Fill your 10 mL roller bottles with essential oils according to each individual recipe, and top it off with fractionated coconut oil or carrier oil of choice. Shake your roller and apply it to your pulse points.
What you'll need:
- 10 mL Glass Roller Bottles
- Gemstone Roller Ball Tops
- Fractionated Coconut Oil or your choice of carrier oil
- Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
12 Gemstone Inspired Roller Recipes
See below for a photo illustrating which gemstone roller is which.
Amplifies energy, intent, and thought.
- 10 drops Lemon - uplifting, invigorating, refreshing, energizing
- 2 drops Basil - stimulating, energizing, renewing, strengthening
- 2 drops Peppermint - optimistic, relieving, invigorating
- 2 drops Spearmint - refreshing, confident, courageous
- 2 drops Rosemary - mind opening, clarifying, refreshing
Restores trust and harmony in relationships and encourages unconditional love.
- 1 drop Cinnamon- attracting, intimate
- 5 drop Cypress - trusting, progressive, adaptable
- 12 drop Sandalwood - devoting, humbling, sensing connectedness
Brings balance, patience, and confidence.
- 12 drops Patchouli - balancing, grounding, enhancing, calming
- 7 drops White fir - freeing, empowering
- 2 drops Birch - supportive, soothing, courageous
Fosters logic, integrity, and efficiency. Also stimulates thought and communication.
- 4 drops Black pepper - honest, authentic, motivating
- 12 drops Lime - invigorating, engaging, motivating
- 2 drops Rosemary - clarifying, mind opening
Blue Lace Agate
Soothes, nurtures and uplifts the mind. Encourages communication and self-expression.
- 8 drops Lavender - open, expressive, calming
- 10 drops Vetiver - centering, grounding, reassuring
- 2 drops Arborvitae - peaceful, grounding, relaxing
Helps with grounding, coordination, intuition, and stability. Also known to harmonize spiritual connections.
- 12 drops Patchouli - grounding, balancing, stabilizing
- 7 drops Frankincense - wisdom, protecting, unifying
- 2 drops Clary Sage - balancing, intuitive, clarifying
- 4 drops Douglas Fir - wisdom, individuality, growth
Absorbs negative energy. Helps to protect and stay grounded.
- 3 drops Juniper Berry - insightful, protecting, self-aware
- 10 drops Tangerine - optimistic, cheerful, uplifting
- 3 drops Douglas Fir - wisdom, growth, renewed
Elevates mental clarity and stability. Increases organization and decrease stress.
- 5 drops Peppermint - optimistic, relieving, clarifying
- 5 drops Lavender - calming, soothing, open
- 10 drops Grapefruit - nourished, validating, accepting
Restores vitality and motivation. Stimulates creativity and confidence. Also good for courage and support.
- 8 drops Bergamot - worthy, confident, hopeful
- 8 drops Grapefruit - nourishing, validating, accepting
- 8 drops Tangerine - spontaneous, joyful, creative
- 1 drops Cinnamon - harmony, receptive, acceptance
Renews excitement, determination, strength and confidence when it comes to projects, aspirations, and goals. Also facilitates harmony and cooperation.
- 10 drops Sandalwood - connecting, clarifying, surrendering
- 2 drops Bergamot - confident, hopeful, optimistic
- 2 drops Frankincense - open, protecting, unifying, enlightening
Promotes courage, confidence, creativity, and risks. Focuses the mind. Helps to dispel fear and anxiety.
- 10 drops Lavender - open, relaxing, expressive
- 10 drops Bergamot - confident, optimistic, hopeful
- 7 drops Siberian Fir - empowering, comforting, honesty
Attracts prosperity, success, and luck. Assists with growth, empathy and cooperation.
- 10 drops Bergamot - confident, hopeful, content
- 8 drops Tangerine - spontaneous, optimistic, fulfilling
- 7 drops Lavender - open, honest, calming
- 1 Ylang Ylang - joyful, intuitive, free
All blends are original and were created from scratch by My Essential Business. Essential oil properties were sourced from the Emotions & Essential Oils Book.
DISCLAIMER: Make sure you are using the safest essential oils available to you. We use Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade. All information mentioned in this blog post has not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.